Monday, June 14, 2004

Ok friends. My plane ticket, insurance, and classes have all been purchased. I'm waiting for some documentation so I can get on with my visa app. I'm getting a little nervous, because this is all pretty last minute. I'm sure it will be ok though. Tonight after work I'm going back to my old apartment to pack some more things up. I know you all want to help and we have so little time left together, so WHO'S IN? This would also be a good time for you all to return the things you've borrowed! After that I'm going to treat myself to an iPod. I may or may not actually be in town this weekend. It may be my last weekend here. I did nothing in Rochester except help my mom out, cut all my hair off, make all the aforementioned purchases, hang out with my sisters, download music, and watch the new Harry Potter. It was probably the best one yet by the way, but really -- that's not saying too much. Last night I got home after learning that there would be 9 people sleeping in our apartment. Amelia, James (the new roommate), Haley, Haley's brother, Haley's two sisters, Haley's mom, Lindsay, and me. It was a fun little night. I worked 55 hours last week, and that direct deposit I'll be in receipt of in a few days is going to roll skates. Who's going to the Echo tonight? Now listen up. After all that junk I've got something important to tell you. We're going to see Saved! tomorrow evening -- you know, the new Jena Malone, Mandy Moore, Mac Culkin movie. So anyone who wants to go should, and anyone who doesn't want to go has to. Who's in?