Monday, June 14, 2004

I went to a carnival this weekend. I went on a Ferris Wheel, it was a little scarier than I thought it would be. I don't have a fear of death, but I have a fear of dying unhappy. So being a little unhappy lately I thought, "What if I plummeted to my death right now, what a waste." Then I saw the stand next to us that sold deep fried twinkies and thought, "I should probably have one of those just to understand why someone would put themselves through something that sounds so terrible."
After that we went on the Tilt-A-Whirl and I had fun for about 10 seconds until I got really nauseous. Then I started sweating really bad and prayed for the ride to end soon, well not prayed because I don't do that, but tried to will the guy with my mind to stop the ride. It did not. I was nauseous for the rest of the day. I no longer wanted a deep fried twinkie.
Later I went to Shari's party which was unfortunately slowed down by police presence. Still it was a good time.
It's one of those rainy days today that I would normally really enjoy but I'm really just kindof dragging. I think I need roomates when I move. This living alone thing is really great to get to know yourself and really establish an identity of your own. But really, being lost in my own thoughts most of the day is really getting to me. I need other people around to remind myself I'm not the only thing happening in the world.
Who wants to move to London with me?