Thursday, May 20, 2004

I switched to tea instead of coffee, because if I'm going to pollute my body with caffiene I may as well get some antioxidant properties as well. The general health and well being of my body is something thats been worrying me more and more lately. Pretty much everything I do makes me feel like shit; eating, drinking, smoking, exercising. I've gained 10 pounds in the last 2 months and I'm at least 25 over a "healthy" weight. My gut feels like its about to implode due to my recently diagnosed ulcerative colitis. They are puting me and steriods to beat it into submission. I thought he was going to beat me into submission last night when I screwed up his and his body-builder girlfriends orders... twice. Its strange seeing a 2 buck ripped woman drink a glass of pinot grigio.