Thursday, May 20, 2004

I was totally not cereal about the name spelling, but if it really bugs, I'll cut that shit off. Anyway, not that it's a massive issue or anything, but I'm not even sure if I'm going to do another project. It's so dangerous. Disgusting really. Speaking of which, I refuse to lick envelopes. It's one of those things that I can't believe people are just supposed to find normal. Oh and by the way, last week I dropped two packages in a postal box that said "metered mail." This was all on purpose, but what wasn't was my forgetting to stick the meter stamps on the parcels. I was a little disappointed because I figured I'd then have to wait for the pieces to be RTS'd to my house, then sent again -- with postage. They never arrived, but yesterday I found out that the recipients had received the packages. Whatevs. This is like traveling through time. I'M ALL THE WAY BACK UP HERE. I just wrote a list of about 50 other things I find digusting, but not only was I making myself sick, I didn't know how to stop -- and there were all kinds of lines I didn't feel like crossing. SO I deleted that list. Instead I'm just going to list a few revolting things that I've already confronted today: Wet pants. Balls of cotton. Centipedes. Any visible dirtiness on hands. Watching people eat doughnuts. OK wait I just did it again, and ended up deleting about 10 more. Thank Christ I can be so oblivious and/or forgetful, because when I really think about it, pretty much everything grosses me out. But as I was saying earlier, I'm considering doing another project. This would definitely be interesting for a few reasons. The first reason is simply because I haven't done anything in well over a year. The second is because I would be executing an idea similar to one that was meant to be done for my last project -- but the piece went askew for some unremembered reason. It was the same one (5' x 5' and 80 lbs) that took flight from the roof of my car on the interstate, shattering to pieces. Both tragic and perfect. Oh yeah I forgot to mention that John had had his haircut when I came in yesterday too.

PS: This is day 5 of my tightly confined but agonizing neck ache.