Wednesday, May 19, 2004

I just got back from a run, but unfortunately nothing exciting happened. Before this I spoke with my mother on the phone for a bit. That was just after I went to Mean Girls with Sheri and Nate. It was just as good the second time -- [*] was involved. I'd met up with Sheri and Nate before the movie, right after going to the fabric store with Lindsay. She plans to knit a jumpsuit for a Japanese baby. This was all of course after I'd left work though. I had little to do in the office, but I do remember watering the plants. This I do twice a week, and it's always my favorite. Last night I felt a sort of urge to cut my hair because it was totally bugging. This morning at work I saw that both Korey and Robert had shaved their heads. Teresa'd cut her bangs. Tom and Randy had been given haircuts. Pat's bald. Peter stayed home for housework. I asked about Sheri's photoshoot earlier because I found it a strange thing to read on Tuesday -- the fact that she was to partake in a photoshoot. The day before (the day I did not go to work), I was cleaning my car when a certain blog member approached. I pointed out my new mirror that I'd finally pulled from the back seat. I explained that I thought I might use it as another canvas -- but I didn't know who to use as a subject anyway. The blogger suggest she-rock. I thought about it, but said I didn't know if she could sit still long enough. OUCH. Anyway this was hours after picking up the application from The Camera Company. I went downtown because I felt like doing so, and after a while of walking, backtracked to see if Janice (Jason's sister) was working at Espresso Royale. I could do evening hours there. I walked in and saw her at the counter. I made my way towards her when I noticed Jason himself sitting at a table. I sat down and we discussed. He had just gotten there, and had an entire day of studying planned. Shortly thereafter, CJ called and told him to meet for lunch. This we did, but only after Jason had filed the Cafe application in his bag for safe-keeping. After eating, I left and promised not to bother the boy. I returned 30 minutes later after making two mistakes on the app. I sat with Jason again. I don't remember what we said, but I know I've never discussed my concerns about my graying hair situation. I pulled two out somewhere in the middle of writing this.