Friday, May 28, 2004

I'm just posting to remind you all that you gotta come to that party tonight. Everyone on here totally has to be there, and if I don't have your number, and you want details, post it here or email it to me (d at westwash dot org) and I'll give you a call. That means Annie and Caro I guess. Attendance is mandatory!

Last night was my first night in my new home. I didn't really know my roommates before moving in, so I came in with quite a bit of trepidation It looks like things will probably be all right though. I mean, we all sat around and talked a little bit last night, and they seem like nice girls. It's kind of awkward sharing a room with one, but you know how I do.

Nate, where are you? I really need that movie. I was supposed to have sent it at least three days ago. Is there a place I can meet you with it around 12.30? Otherwise can I stop by your house at about 5.15 and get it??? Thanks.

OMG never eat grapefruit just after brushing your teeth.