Thursday, May 27, 2004

I think I've pretty much decided that I'm not going to Rawchester this weekend afterall. There's too much to do and worry about. So it looks as though I may have the doggie for another week. Maybe I'll go to the MN next weekend.

Kat: Did you get my picture?

Neither Lindsay or I could sleep last night -- the whole thing was totally running out of batteries on your powerwheels.

Shari: How did your test go?

So I've made nearly $300 on half.com so far this month, and I'm selling my guitar for $400, and after the interview yesterday, it looks as though I'll have a second job soon enough. In addition to all of this, my rent will now be significantly lower. Today, everything seems good. After I get things sorted out, I might get an iPod -- but only if things get sorted out. Unless I get moved out and in with lightning speed, I doubt I'll make it to the game tonight. Good luck to everyone nonetheless. Oh and guess what, you know how I told you all that I made 15.99 on a used DVD last night? Well, today I made 19.99 on a used CD -- smart buy, buddy. Also, if anyone wants to buy any of my art, DO IT. I think I'll make fish tonight.