Thursday, July 15, 2004

I just received this:

"Both are cute even though moustaches are weird. That makes me think yes moustache because not
everyone could pull it off. It's unique on a guy your age and type. Yet, it's still a little weird. I abstain from voting."

several no's and a non-vote

Just remember her point, its unique. Thats why I grow it in the first place, to stand out. I'm an average height, averagely attractive, reasonably reserved fellow. In other words unremarkable, unnoticable. I need something so people say, "Hey the moustache guy, I've always wondered about him." Not that I'm defending my choice, I just need something to stress out about instead of jobs for a little while. It'll probably get shaved soon, since in truth I'm not really feeling it this time around either.