Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Shari, the barbecue was really fun. By the end of the night, everyone was crowded into and strewn about my bedroom drunkenly telling ghost stories.

Living with D has been comfortable and nice. Amelia gets along with him really well, too, and when he's gone we talk about what a great roommate he is. If only he was in town more often. He's in Chicago right now at his grandma's funeral.

Actually, I, too, will be leaving Madison for a whole week starting Friday. My baby brother Drew is graduating from high school (we hope), and I have to be there for not only his party, but also the actual ceremony a week later. He's totally going to ask me to buy him beer. I have no idea what I'm going to do in Rochester for a full seven days. After hitting up the DMV, the dentist, and Community Clothesline, I will be lost. You can probably expect a lot of introspective blogging from the elle elle next week.