Monday, May 10, 2004

This new blogger totally hijacks planes. You know that blog I have that keeps track of my food intake? Well, new Blogger TOTALLY DELETED the weekend days for no reason. Now it's like I didn't eat that Venicine or anything. What a blow. Now I'm at work, sending pictures of my face on the phone to my sisters.

So I fixed my computer yesterday; now I can download music again. I donated $5 to Soulseek, which gives me "priviledged" status. What does this mean? It means I get to cut in line before everyone else (other than those who are also priviledged) and download what I want immediately. Only 0.5% of all users are priviledged, so that makes it a way righteous deal. So I got the new albums from Loretta Lynn, !!!, D12, Sugababes, Devendra Banhardt (sp?), and a bunch of other randomness. All in all it was a very productive day -- and I don't feel bad about sitting around doing that, because I took a bike ride to and around the arboretum. By the way, out of everything I downloaded, the new Sugababes (Three) was probably the strongest.

It's so stupid when people ask for your John Hancock.

Sorry I missed out on the invite last night dudes. I didn't get the call until around midnight, and at that point I was ready to sleep.